Helping transform the digital identity of Europe’s largest conference and exhibition for the Broadcast Media and Entertainment sector
IBC, Europe’s largest exhibition and conference for the Broadcast, Media and Entertainment sector attracts more than 57,000 attendees each year and serves over 1700 sponsors.
Building on its 50 year heritage the event organisers are sharply focused on the future and what the next 50 years will bring for one of the world’s most important and rapidly changing industries.
As part of its strategy to build a year-round conversation IBC saw the requirement for a fully optimised content-led online presence which would speak directly to its community of business leaders, engineering experts and policy and standards makers.
That platform is IBC365
In February Tech Marketing Content was engaged to help ensure the successful launch of IBC365 in April 2017.
Below are listed some selected highlights from the project scope which ranged from
- Identification, augmentation and migration of existing content assets including text and video
- Social Media distribution
- Measurement and Reporting
Full details of the applied Tech Marketing Content methodology, tasks and project timelines are available upon request.
The agreed project parameters concluded that the IBC365 platform must:
- Reflect the brand values of IBC
- Reflect the market leading position of IBC
- Respect the heritage, audience loyalty to and prestigious position of IBC
- Serve the core audience with authoritative, in-depth technical content
- Provide content for the next generation of industry experts
- Establish a content platform to provide insight into new markets and new technologies
IBC365 is now firmly established as a vital content platform for the UK, European and International broadcast market.
- Month on month traffic growth
- New commercial engagements
- Registration growth for exhibition and conference
To learn more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to Tech Marketing Content about its applied methodology for transforming to a fully optimised content led digital identity